Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't switch on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my wife a new Ionic for Xmas, I have the Adidas version and it works well, the battery lasts well over a week.

This one at first would only go 24-48 hours on charge, so I hard reset it and updated the firmware. It seemed to improve slightly but it then started dropping to 0% very quickly needing a 3 button reset to get it on to charge. Its gone off again today but attaching it to my cable which I know works and trying a reset, it wont come on, its dead.

Tried cleaning the contacts but its new, hasn't made any difference.

What now.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

From your description, it sounds like your issue is slightly different than mine although one can't be too sure.  I say this because mine was working fine, keeping a charge 4-5 days depending on my app usage, then one day when it was time to charge, it just stop.  Like you I cleaned the connectors and even reset it to factory setting but nothing worked.  Hopefully when someone from Fitbit responds they'll have a solution.  Up until that point, I was very content with my watch.  It did exactly what I needed without too much unnecessary functionality.  

Good luck with your issue!

Best Answer

Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes