Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't sync and the time is off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been having issues for quite awhile now.  I’ve emailed Fitbit and they offered me a new watch at a discounted price.  I don’t have that kind of money so I kept the watch.  Like everyone else my battery life is short.  I need to charge it every day or sometimes twice a day.  
My main issue is sync isn’t completing.  When it does the time gets set to the correct time. Right now sync says it’s complete but the time is still 6 hours off.  Yes my watch had died so I plugged it in expecting it to right everything.   The time is still off and sync takes about 1-2 mins to finish.  
mum hoping someone here can help me.  
Thanks!

oh I followed all instructions from people and Fitbit.   Still not working.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community Forums @kehlyer.

I appreciate your feedback and the details shared in regards to the difficulties that you are experiencing with your Fitbit Ionic. Thanks for all your troubleshooting efforts, I understand that this can be frustrating. Please note that usually, you only need to sync your Fitbit device using the Fitbit app to see the correct time. For more information, see How do Fitbit devices sync their data?

If the time is still not updating even though your Fitbit device is properly syncing, I recommend doing the following: 

• In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab then your profile picture and then find App Settings
  • Tap Time zone and then turn off the Set Automatically option.
  • After 10 seconds turn on the "Set Automatically" option again and input the right time zone and sync.

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your help. I’m all set now.

Margaret

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@kehlyer  It was a pleasure. 

I hope the information provided has helped you out. 

Have a nice day! 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer