Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A couple weeks ago, my Ionic started keeping slow time. I kept syncing it and it would correct, but the next day I would notice the same problem. I tried all of the suggestions that I found on here. I did a Shutdown in the settings, but the problem persisted. I did a factory reset, but the problem persisted. When I got home tonight, I realized that it said I was at 35% battery, although I charged it yesterday. I put it on the charger and came back and it is completely shut down and won't turn back on. I have followed all of the different methods of turning it back on. I have cleaned the fitbit and the charger. I have plugged it into different outlets and my computer, but it won't respond at all. I have taken excellent care of this device and am just devastated that it isn't working. I don't have any other ideas. I have read everything I could on here, on other websites, and watched lots of videos for help, but nothing is working. Please help me. Thank you. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Theatrek, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if the heart rate sensors are flashing or is your device completely unresponsive? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. Such article includes a restart process which can be really helpful for this situation

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes