Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic wont measure heart rate, steps, active minutes, auto wake, and drains quick!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've noticed since the last update that instead of the battery lasting 3-4 days, it got drained rapidly to the point that i needed to charge every night. 

I was able to tolerate this, but it deteriotated quickly and starting last week, it wouldn't auto wake whenever I flicked my wrist. It also stopped measuring my heart rate, my steps, and active minutes. It's no longer detecting Anything. It's become a simple watch that I needed to wake manually to check the time. All stats are not moving.

I scoured all over Google and Fitbit community for similar problems and solutions, i tried resetting it several times, nothing. i factory reset the watch as advised by other forums, but its still broken. I have to accept that it is a broken watch now and it needs to be replaced by Fitbit.

I dont have the receipt from JB Hifi anymore but I do have the complete box with everything in it. What is the policy and process on replacements? I've tried all i can on my end, but this has to be replaced by Fitbit. My Ionic is less than 7 months old ( Purchased August 2019)

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2
Best Answer
0 Votes

I too have the same problem.. what could be the reason for this problem.. if it can be fixed by firmware could be relief

Best Answer
0 Votes