Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic wrist band broken again

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

the clasp on my ionic broke in April of this year.  I was still in warranty so it was replaced for free.  the replacement wrist band has now separated from the watch.  the warranty has now expired and despite the fact that the replacement wrist band is defective after only six months of use, i am forced to purchase a new one.  Considering two separate issues with the wrist band i would think that fitbit would recognize the poor quality of the product and attempt to provide a satisfactory solution rather than force a purchase.  i am four score years old and do not participate in active sports so hard usage is not in play.  shame on you fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@villager1 Welcome to the Community.Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding the quality of wristbands. 

It is particularly difficult when the watch is no longer covered by the warranty, but even though Support is eager to help with any problem you may experience with the product, they do need to adhere to the official warranty policy, this would start counting from the original date of purchase. 

Hope you can give Fitbit another opportunity in the future. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes