Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am on my second Ionic in 2 years.The  first one stopped connecting with my phone and it was a month past warranty. Too bad for me. So I bought another and here I am 2 months past warranty and having same issue with this one, and though we will give you 50% off another. The device should last more the a month or 2 past warranty. Is anyone else experiencing issues where stops connecting right after warranty expires? Just me? 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I'm not sure I agree with the conspiracy theory but I can make a few suggestions that may fix the connection issues you are having.

Syncing / connection issues seem to happen to many people now and then, often for no apparent reason. I've had many different fitbits over the years and they all seem to have four of five problems a year. So far the steps above have sorted things out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done all those steps numerous times with this fitbit and my last one. Same result . Still will not connect. It will for initial sync and then NO DEVICE FOUND

Best Answer
0 Votes

My replacement is the same 12 months and doesn't work. Offered a discount to purchase a new one. Ridiculous.  

Best Answer