Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone and Windows 7 pc with Itunes. How do I get music onto my IONIC?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Based in the UK

So, how do I get music onto my IONIC from Itunes with either a Iphone or Windows 7 PC?

Of even import the files from my Itunes library?

The long thread is a nightmare - there must be a simple answer!

The PC ionic app software asks for a dongle, which wasnt supplied by fitbit, so that makes it more interesting!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Skybolt1 wrote:

Based in the UK

So, how do I get music onto my IONIC from Itunes with either a Iphone or Windows 7 PC?

The PC ionic app software asks for a dongle, which wasnt supplied by fitbit, so that makes it more interesting!

The long thread might be a nightmare but the first page shows you that Windows 10 is a requirement for transferring music to the Ionic using the Fitbit app. The dongle you refer to is for using different software, which enables syncing on legacy devices. Also, there is no way of transferring music from your iPhone. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Skybolt1 wrote:

Based in the UK

The long thread might be a nightmare but the first page shows you that Windows 10 is a requirement for transferring music to the Ionic using the Fitbit app. The dongle you refer to is for using different software, which enables syncing on legacy devices. Also, there is no way of transferring music from your iPhone. 

Best Answer

Thank you very much for the reply.

I like the Ionic but the music aspect seems terribly creaky. Will need to wait for a Windows 10 upgrade!

Best Answer
0 Votes