Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Ionic data saved on my Fitbit account?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Ionic smart watch and should get the refund as far as i understand. I have two questions: 

1. The data i have on my account is saved on my account from what i saw. Can i add a new data from a new smartwatch on the same fitbit account that i have already? if yes, does the new smartwatch have to be another fitbit smart watch or is it possible with other smart watches?

2. I loved the Ionic. which FitBit smart watch is most similar to the Ionic?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @waseemfd and welcome to the Community.  You are correct that all synced data is on you account.  You add a new Fitbit to you current account by tapping on your profile picture then the blue +Set Up a Device option.  You can't add any other brands of smartwatches, only Fitbit.  The current device most similar to the Ionic is the Versa 3.  The Sense uses the same operating system, but includes the ECG and EDA features.  You will be disappointed if you stored personal music on your Ionic.  You can't store personal music on the Versa 3 or Sense.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @waseemfd and welcome to the Community.  You are correct that all synced data is on you account.  You add a new Fitbit to you current account by tapping on your profile picture then the blue +Set Up a Device option.  You can't add any other brands of smartwatches, only Fitbit.  The current device most similar to the Ionic is the Versa 3.  The Sense uses the same operating system, but includes the ECG and EDA features.  You will be disappointed if you stored personal music on your Ionic.  You can't store personal music on the Versa 3 or Sense.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer. Does that means that the Sense is a better watch than the Versa 3 after all since it includes the ECG and EDA features?

Best Answer

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community, @waseemfd.

Thanks for your question.

Our team has designed different models of Fitbit devices to meet the different needs and requirements of Fitbit users. By taking this quiz you can find the product that's right for you.

Thanks for your support, @LZeeW.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Please open my watch

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Currently, there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches.

For more information, please visit this thread.

I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes