Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Ionic recall discount no longer available?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Submitted my ionic for the recall & it was mentioned that there would be a discount code to repurchase a new fitbit. Waited around for a bit but got no email. Ring up the support line & am getting told that the discount code scheme ended 31/10/2023 yet fitbit are still mentioning it on their website? Not sure what's going on here but someone needs to get their act together as this is misleading advertising...

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @cdb1995@Odyssey13 Thanks for the heads up.

@cdb1995 As you were told, the discount offers for the Fitbit Ionic device ended on October 31, 2023. However, you can still get a refund if you have an impacted Fitbit Ionic device. To request a refund, please visit our website and follow the instructions on the refund page.

I understand your frustration about the information displayed on our website, and I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused. I've gone ahead and reported this to our team so they can look into this and make sure that the information on our website is accurate.

We're always working to improve our services, and your feedback is invaluable in helping us to do so.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

You check out the information for the recall? click to read

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have, there's a whole section about special discount still on there.. Not to mention the numerous forums that mention a discount voucher as well i.e. https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/688783

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've asked a Fitbit Moderator to stop by to address this issue. They would know more about the discount code.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi there, I haven't been reached out to yet. Any chance you could follow this up please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @cdb1995@Odyssey13 Thanks for the heads up.

@cdb1995 As you were told, the discount offers for the Fitbit Ionic device ended on October 31, 2023. However, you can still get a refund if you have an impacted Fitbit Ionic device. To request a refund, please visit our website and follow the instructions on the refund page.

I understand your frustration about the information displayed on our website, and I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused. I've gone ahead and reported this to our team so they can look into this and make sure that the information on our website is accurate.

We're always working to improve our services, and your feedback is invaluable in helping us to do so.

Best Answer