Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the face orientation reversible?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see that there are pic and videos of the Ionic being uses in the right wrist, is the face orientation reversible so that the buttons can be easier accessed?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Crickets. 

Haven't seen it mentioned in any reviews, at this point I think you should assume "no" just st like with the Blaze. Would be happy to see this added!!

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

sad face....

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DanS63 You can't flip the orientation of the clock face on Ionic but I do recommend creating an Ionic specific Feature Suggestion and making sure to vote for the idea if you'd like to see this capability in a future release.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm sure I am not the only one, but isn't that a bit stupid? Who decided that it doesn't  need it?

all that is required is some coding in the software to change the orientation

yet some idiot at fitbit decided it is not required as everyone will be wearing it on the same side....

it does not need a feature request vote, it is something that should be already there

can you imagine watching a movie on the ipad stood up straight? Because Apple decided not to add the rotate feature so you could watch the film with the ipad sideways?

without being able to change it, the Ionic would be useless to me, I would wear it on my left wrist and I am sure many people do as well

Best Answer