Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to confirm if the Bluetooth is dead on my Ionic?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My last sync was around 2:00 on Saturday. Since then I was unable to get it to connect to sync.

I've gone through all the steps (save the final one) to get it to work. 

1. Rebooted both.

2. Uninstalled/reinstalled app on Note 10+

3. Deleted Device from account and removed from phone pairing.

4. Tried to find the device again.

5. Tried on Tab S4.

6. Tried on Surface Pro.

None of it works. I am wondering if the Bluetooth is dead on my watch. Is there anyway to test that?

I have NOT factory reset my watch yet. I would like to get the data off it. Is there any way to do that? Wi-fi? Developers connection?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Bsherm It's nice to see you on the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

There are many factors that can avoid that your Ionic syncs to your mobile device. You may want to check this article to know how Fitbit devices will sync their data

Based in the mobile devices that you mentioned, it seems that they aren't listed as supported devices. This can be the reason why your Ionic isn't syncing to your app. We confirmed that the devices on this list are fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements. Is there any other mobile device that you have? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply. All my devices meet the minimum requirements, although the actual devices are not on your short lists. I would expect that the Note 10+ would have the same compatibility as the S10 series. Furthermore, it was working fine with Note 10+ until Saturday at 2:00pm.

I have since purchased a Versa 2, since I am suspecting the Ionic is dead, and it syncs fine with the Note 10+.

At this point I am just wanting to see if I can get the last few days of data off the Ionic, but not looking good. Well, and being annoyed that my extra charging cables are useless since the charging cable is different with the Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes