Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there something that shows all of the different watch faces?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Believe it or not, the watch face is really quite important to me.  And I am NO FAN of the insanity of hour numbers on top of minute numbers and so on -- all I want is a simple digital watch type time display, like this:

12:35 PM

I would also like to see the month, the date, and the number of steps and my heart rate.

You know, just like my Fitbit Charge 2?  In the end, if I can't get a simple display like that, I won't be dropping three hundred bucks for the Ionic.  I'm interested in the bigger display, and some of the features, but if I can't get a 'normal digital watch" face plus the date, steps, and heart rate, I'll stick with my Charge 2.

So, is there anything online that shows all of the different watch faces?  Sure, I can find all kinds of information online, but it's just about impossible to comprehend if they have shown "all" of the different watch faces that are available.  Thanks in advance if you can point me in the right direction!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Believe it or not, the watch face is really quite important to me.  And I am NO FAN of the insanity of hour numbers on top of minute numbers and so on -- all I want is a simple digital watch type time display, like this:

I would also like to see the month, the date, and the number of steps and my heart rate.

You know, just like my Fitbit Charge 2?  In the end, if I can't get a simple display like that, I won't be dropping three hundred bucks for the Ionic.  I'm interested in the bigger display, and some of the features, but if I can't get a 'normal digital watch" face plus the date, steps, and heart rate, I'll stick with my Charge 2.

So, is there anything online that shows all of the different watch faces?  Sure, I can find all kinds of information online, but it's just about impossible to comprehend if they have shown "all" of the different watch faces that are available.  Thanks in advance if you can point me in the right direction!

As the article shows, the Ionic will have all the clock faces from the Blaze, plus a bunch of new ones.

As far as a  "'normal digital watch" face plus the date, steps, and heart rate," I would recommend the display known as "Moment" (red numbers, full date in the middle, and below that the heartrate and step count).

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@SunsetRunner, I think this post by a senior developer might give you the information about what will be available at launch.  

Because Fitbit is making the SDK (software development kit) available, people who have some programming experience will be able to create other watch faces for themselves, their friends, or to sell or share, so I would say there shouod be many others soon.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner wrote:

As the article shows, the Ionic will have all the clock faces from the Blaze, plus a bunch of new ones.

As far as a  "'normal digital watch" face plus the date, steps, and heart rate," I would recommend the display known as "Moment" (red numbers, full date in the middle, and below that the heartrate and step count).

Best Answer

Thanks, folks.  That article indeed shows a number of watch faces that I haven't seen elsewhere.  And indeed, the "Moment" face looks like it would work for my needs.  Thanks, again!

Best Answer
0 Votes