Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JP Morgan Chase Bank to Fitbit Pay

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know when or if Chase Bank will be available for Fitbit Pay? This is the only reason why I haven't bought the Iconic yet. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

(crossposted to the Chase - Fitbit Pay request post)

Just got my Versa today, I had sent a message to Chase earlier this morning requesting that they add Fitbit Pay and was pleasantly surprised when they replied that yes, it is supported! Setting everything up when the Versa arrived later this afternoon and sure enough, I was able to add both my Chase credit cards (both Visas: Freedom & Amazon  Prime Rewards) to the Wallet. I haven't tried making a purchase yet, but certainly 99%+ of the way there!  Smiley Happy

*Update: Fitbit Pay is now listed in Chase's Digital Wallet page (https://www.chase.com/digital/digital-payments/additional-wallets)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Have you contacted Chase about it? I'm guessing the bank itself is probably the source of the delay.

(Side note: I've already contacted my CC's bank, Citi, since I also really want to use Fitbit Pay).

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @SunsetRunner and @FreakyT. I don't have any information about when this will be added to Fitbit Pay. However, you may want to vote or comment in this idea Add Chase Visa to Fitbit Pay.  

Thanks for sharing what you did @FreakyT

Hope I can continue seeing you guys around! Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

(crossposted to the Chase - Fitbit Pay request post)

Just got my Versa today, I had sent a message to Chase earlier this morning requesting that they add Fitbit Pay and was pleasantly surprised when they replied that yes, it is supported! Setting everything up when the Versa arrived later this afternoon and sure enough, I was able to add both my Chase credit cards (both Visas: Freedom & Amazon  Prime Rewards) to the Wallet. I haven't tried making a purchase yet, but certainly 99%+ of the way there!  Smiley Happy

*Update: Fitbit Pay is now listed in Chase's Digital Wallet page (https://www.chase.com/digital/digital-payments/additional-wallets)

Best Answer
0 Votes

For anyone’s with Chase’s Amazon Prime Signature VISA card (the metal one), who is having problems with Fitbit Pay, I was able to get it to work by doing the following:

Double check that each field on the setup screen has a green checkbox highlighted.  If it doesn't, re-enter the value in the field. When I tried to register the card, the setup screen had automatically filled in First Name and Last Name fields.  I noticed that there was no green checkbox to the right of these fields, so I re-entered each manually, resulting in green checkboxes for each.  

When I first encountered the error, I contacted Chase support, who incorrectly told me that the Amazon Prime card was not supported, since it was a 'partner card'.  Subsequently, I tried again, looking for all green checkboxes and it worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have a question!

Do you have to call chase and ask them to accept fitbit pay for chase and tehn they have to do something or what is it?

Thanks!!Cat Indifferent

Best Answer
0 Votes

There shouldn’t be a need to contact chase. Everything should be automatic. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Wow thank you so much!!
Got it I'm getting my debit card next Friday so I'm excited ahaha
Good nite!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

You’re welcome!  I love my new Charge. Just went to the gym today, didn’t have my wallet and used Fitbit Pay to buy water from the vending machine - it’s great!   You probably know but remember to buy the special edition Fitbit Charge 3.  Happy Holidays!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Wow thats so awesome
I actually wanted to put my forever 21 credit card in there so I can do
that but I'm not sure if it will work ahaha
Yeah thats nice how u dont need a wallet well yeah ahah
Happy holidays to you too and have a good
nite!!😅😅😅😅😅😅👨‍👦👨‍👦👨‍👦👨‍👦
Best Answer
0 Votes