Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just updated my Ionic to Fitbit os 2.0 - It's horrible

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I just updated my Ionic to latest firmware and **ahem**, it's horrible.

Swiping from left to right does nothing now, so if I want to change my screen mode from auto to manual I have to press and hold the back button to get to the menu.

Pressing top right button, which used to be "Today" brings up Leaderboard, why? I want it to be like it was, and what I got used to!

But the worst thing is the bottom right button which used to be a shortcut to "Exercise" but is now... you ready for it.... a "Weather" shortcut, a weather that doesn't ever work properly!!!!

WTF Fitbit? You lost your mind? Unless there's a way to personalise those buttons and I can't find it I just think you guys messed it up completely. 

Oh and apparently there was supposed to be a possibility to reply to messages from the watch, there isn't! Or again I can't find it. 

It's a completely useless, pointless and extremely disappointing update and I want my old OS back but I can't have it.

Meehhhh

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@N8teGeewrote:

You should be able to long press and move the app icon that you want the two buttons to shortcut to. I think the buttons relate to the first two apps on the left side of the first screen. So move the apps you want to shortcut to into those positions. 

That worked. Thank you. 

What about swiping from left to right? Can this be fixed?? 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

you can personalise the buttons - RTFM.

Best Answer

You should be able to long press and move the app icon that you want the two buttons to shortcut to. I think the buttons relate to the first two apps on the left side of the first screen. So move the apps you want to shortcut to into those positions. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

@N8teGeewrote:

That worked. Thank you. 

What about swiping from left to right? Can this be fixed?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've not updated my Ionic yet so am unable to answer that question. At a guess though I would say that is part of the new UI, so unlikely you will be able to change that. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer