Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of apps and services for the UK

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Really disappointed with Fitbit being so slow with Fitbit pay, lack of banks supported, I can use android pay on my cheap Chinese watch but a massive global company can't manage it over, here😤 this watch definitely doesn't do what it says on the tin😂 this was my first Fitbit  and probably my last, it looks like I've spent a lot of money on a simple fitness tracker, there are so many other cheaper options out there for that, I was impressed what fitbit had to offer on this watch so far it's a big let down👎

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Goremiester7 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing your feedback on the Fitbit forums regarding Fitbit Pay on the UK.

There are currently only two banks supported for the UK. Please take a look at this article to check them out. 

If you would like to see a different bank listed; please create a feature suggestion here. This is the best place to ask for future option for Fitbit, specially for Fitbit Ionic and its features. Feel free to search for existing ideas too and vote for the ones you support the most. The more votes, the better!

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes