Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Side BT Receiver Headphones for Left Wrist Runners

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I took my Ionic for my first phone-free run but the music skipping/dropping was terrible. I love my current wireless headphones (JBL Focus 500) but the BT receiver is on the right side and I wear my watch on my left wrist. I was able to jury-rig it during my run so the receiver was on the left side and the music was much better with no more skips, but it’s not a permanent solution.

Does anyone else experience the opposite side dropout and would be able to recommend a good pair of running headphones with the BT receiver of the left side?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@AKCat It's nice to see you on the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this with your Bluetooth headphones. Our team is aware of some issues happening with Bluetooth headphones and they are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Hope someone can jump in and recommend a good pair of headphones for left wrist runners. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes