Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Like to Add Curve Woodway to Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like Fitbit to add Curve Woodway to the list of exercise listed on Ionic Displsy

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Im afraid you cant do that. What you can do is track it as a Workout usingbthe start and stop button and then rename it inthe app afterwards. For that one you would first need to create a custom activity (see below) so you can manually alter the name, as thatus not in Fitbit's  list (in fact i have no idea what it is!)

ADDING A CUSTOM ACTIVITY
First you have to know how many calories you burn in your activity. You can google calorie calculators

Then go to the Fitbit website Dashboard (not the app) and tap the top of the Recent Exercise tile. A little thing will drop down on the bottom of the tile. Tap See More which is on the right side. A new page comes up. Move right to the bottom of this new page to the box titled Activities which is on the right side at the bottom. On the bottom of this box, in blue and small print it says Create Custom Activity. Tap that and a box comes up. Put in the title of the Activity and then fill in the start time and duration of you latest session, fill in the calories burnt and hit log. You have now created your custom activity. Bit of a trial, but you only have to do it that way once.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Potroloco! For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

In regards to what my friend @NellyG suggested, here are a picture of what she is recommending you. 

1. Go to http://www.fitbit.com/activities to see your activity log. Start typing in the search box under 'Log Activities".
2. Enter any physical activity you find yourself doing often.
3. After adding the activity, there will be the option to customize the activity via duration, distance (if applicable) start time and calories.

customactivity.png

Keep in mind that "custom activities" can be added and created only using Fitbit.com online dashboard and not the app. 

Let us know if you have any other questions! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer