Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live updates not showing for Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have two Fitbit devices I use depending upon the task, specifically an Ionic and a Surge.  Recently my Ionic ran completely out of power and I had to recharge it fresh (I went on a bike trip and found I had no charging cable with).  Since then, only my Surge will show live updates to my stats on the app, and the app tries to sync the Surge ahead of the Ionic.  My Ionic is my main watch, and the one I want giving live updates.  How do I make it the priority tracker?

I have searched the support forums for an answer, but nothing quite matches. I also did not want to do anything irreversible before asking for help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm just guessing here, but maybe get the Surge out of bluetooth range, then sync.  Hopefully it will sync with Ionic and keep updating from there.  At least shouldn't do any harm to try.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi JohnnyRow,

Thanks for responding.  Fitbit keeps trying to sync the surge first even when I am out of range.  What's funny is that there was one point where the ionic was the primary even when the surge was nearby.  I'm not sure why or how to replicate that.  It's gone back to making surge the primary, but my current plan is to let the surge run out of battery power and see if that makes a difference.

Best Answer
0 Votes