Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Fitbit Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit was locked? Would you please open it for me? Thank you

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @braniff130. I'll be glad to assist with your locked Fitbit query.

As @Odyssey13 mentioned, once the Ionic's owner has applied to the refund it gets locked and can't be unlocked.

You can have more information about this recall on our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @braniff130 the Ionic was voluntarily recalled and when a person applied for the refund, the device was locked. It can't be unlocked. Have you sent for your refund or did you purchase a second hand device?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @braniff130. I'll be glad to assist with your locked Fitbit query.

As @Odyssey13 mentioned, once the Ionic's owner has applied to the refund it gets locked and can't be unlocked.

You can have more information about this recall on our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Best Answer