Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my ionic, but it's still syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

as the title says, I've lost my ionic in the house but it's still syncing... it is also registering a heart rate- and a lot higher than mine; in cardio and peak mode!

I've turned the house upside down but can't find it any where. I've installed the app the light blue app and it doesn't register in there, even though my hubby's blaze does!

I'm totally baffled and frustrated. It is only 6 weeks old- a much wanted Birthday pressie and I'm gutted I've lost it. 

Any help will be gratefully appreciated. 

Thanks in advance!

Sue

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Welshsuey

Get any other Fitbit out of range, at least twenty feet or more, so you can find yours!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Sue, it  has to be within 20 feet or so to still be syncing.

Best Answer

Hi Sue!

My mom lost her Fitbit the other day. She was making the bed and it somehow came off and got 'made' under the flat sheet. To find hers, I took the phone out away from the house/known area of where her Fitbit might have been allowing it to now sycnc. Then I took it back in for it to start syncing knowing it would be within 20 feet. I'm starting to think one app they alt to add is the Tile so if they keep coming off we can just use the Tile app on our phones to find them 🙂 At least it would work/help with our Ionics and the new Versa. Hope you find it if you haven't yet! Have a great night! 🙂 

JBird

Best Answer

Go to http://www.findmyfitnessband.com/find-my-fitbit.html

Download the app, you want to do it before the ionic battery dies. 

Best Answer