Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost wristband pins

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Cannot purchase pins separately. Have to buy a new strap is the only option Fitbit offers. Lost them while taking care of my yard. Watch is great band is good but I cannot live with the end of the strap getting caught on things. Pins are just a press fit and if you are active they will loosen and fall out. I have read other posts with the same problem

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @mnevejans . You may want to look at some of the Ionic bands on Amazon. They tend to be quite inexpensive and I personally love having a variety of colorful bands. I’ve had good results from sellers that offer Prime or 2 day delivery. This simply means it is shipping from the US. I’ve received some bands of terrible quality that took weeks to ship because they came directly from China. But the Prime eligible bands have served me well. Of course, you can also purchase replacement Fitbit bands for your Ionic. You can count on their quality for sure. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any good jewellery store will have pins that fit.

These pins are essentially watch pins with an extra rod to help change the band. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I'm here to assist. I'd like to first give you a warm welcome to our Community Forums @mnevejans. Also, it's nice to see @Rich_Laue and @SunsetRunner participating again, welcome back guys! My apologies for the delayed reply.

@mnevejans You're completely right, the pins from your Ionic wristbands cannot be purchased separately in our store. However, I'd like to let you know that our Support team was contacted on your behalf to take a look into this and further assist you. I recommend you to keep an eye to your email for their reply, they'll be in touch with you soon. In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions.

@SunsetRunner @Rich_Laue Thanks for your posts and suggestions, I'm sure that the information that was shared will be helpful for other users here in the Ionic board. 

I'll be here!  

Best Answer

Hi. I would like to say that this is a design flaw. I too have lost the little pin to keep the wristband together. And I can't find it or a replacement part anywhere.

Best Answer

I'd too like to point out this design flaw, I've lost my pin, or should I say it has fallen out as its not glued in or moulded as part of the strap, this being said, you most certainly should be able to buy it separately rather than buying a whole new strap.

Id appreciate it if someone from Fitbit could get back to me with a way forward as I'm not prepared to buy an entire strap just for that pin. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lance77 you will need to reach out and contact Fitbit* if your looking for a response from Fitbit. 

This community forum is setup for the community of Fitbit users to help each other out. 

*contact info found in the top right slide out menu, through the help below and in the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer

Thank you Rich_Laue 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did a quick search of Amazon and see that these pins are available. 

This is for the Versa line

Since the ionic connects without these pins. I'm not sure what is going on. 

Best Answer
Hey Rich, fyi your link didn't work. The pin I am talking about is on the loose end of the strap. It pins the flopping end down in lieu of a band to slide it thru. Sounds like you are talking about the pins that hold the watch and on.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Rich, fyi your link didn't work. The pin I am talking about is on the loose end of the strap. It pins the flopping end down in lieu of a band to slide it thru. Sounds like you are talking about the pins that hold the watchband on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just buy the pins on Ebay. £1 for 10. Now I know why they put the messages on Mirrors! 

Best Answer
0 Votes