Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love the GPS on my Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got beyond the firmware update a few days ago; it completed in about 90 minutes or so. 

So far all is well - love the GPS feature although I have lots to learn about it.  Tracked my walk through the grocery store this morning - funny!!  Need to mow 2 acres in the front yard today - now THAT will be interesting to track!!!

It seems to track my heart rate better than the blaze.

Thanks all,

Mark

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Be careful with the GPS as it really uses up the battery! I used to leave it on all the time but I had to keep recharging the battery. Now I just leave it off and I get about 5 time the battery life between charges. Good Luck!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Be careful with the GPS as it really uses up the battery! I used to leave it on all the time but I had to keep recharging the battery. Now I just leave it off and I get about 5 time the battery life between charges. Good Luck!

Best Answer

Thanks Docar - I figured as much.  Will just use it when needed and not all day long.  It tracked the lawn mowing session very well....image below....showing I exited the house, went to garage for 

push-mower, went down driveway and went back and forth to finish the front.  Too hot to finish 2 acres in this heat!!  Looks pretty funny.  Grocery store trip is just as funny.  What fun!!

gras.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes