Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mickey and Minnie clock faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

there used to be Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse clock faces I can't seem to find them anymore does anyone know where I can find these cool faces for my ionic Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @Princess_Ren, it's nice to see you around the forums! I agree with @N8teGee and @SunsetRunner. When out team have reasonable suspicion that the App infringes the intellectual property rights of others, the App could be removed from the Fitbit platform.

To share an app publicly with Fitbit users, the app must be reviewed by the Fitbit team. The app is evaluated for its content and quality using our App Gallery Guidelines. Once the app is approved, it becomes available to all users through the App Gallery. For more information on the submission process, see https://dev.fitbit.com/​.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I would imagine that, given those images are seriously copywrited, the owners Disney had something to do with their disappearance.

Best Answer

I have to agree, I'm surprised they even got approved in the first place. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

But they were awesome clock faces!!! It was such a great design

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Princess_Ren wrote:

But they were awesome clock faces!!! It was such a great design

Maybe so, but without Disney's permission to use their IP, it's in effect stealing. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer

Hey there @Princess_Ren, it's nice to see you around the forums! I agree with @N8teGee and @SunsetRunner. When out team have reasonable suspicion that the App infringes the intellectual property rights of others, the App could be removed from the Fitbit platform.

To share an app publicly with Fitbit users, the app must be reviewed by the Fitbit team. The app is evaluated for its content and quality using our App Gallery Guidelines. Once the app is approved, it becomes available to all users through the App Gallery. For more information on the submission process, see https://dev.fitbit.com/​.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Mickey and Minnie clock faces are on apple watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Zedzed wrote:

Mickey and Minnie clock faces are on apple watch.

That's because Apple have licenced the use of the characters (probably for millions of dollars). 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer

I know that ! I was just answering the person.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Zedzed and @N8teGee! Thanks for your participation on the forums I think other users might find your comments useful! Woman Happy

As @MarreFitbit mentioned before, when our team have reasonable suspicion that the App infringes the intellectual property rights of others, the App could be removed from the Fitbit platform. So we will have to wait an see. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance! Smiley Wink 

Best Answer
0 Votes