Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Adidas MiCoach options for Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Great watch, but it needs more Adidas MiCoach running options to be a true stand alone device. 

- map my run and show it on the app,it has gps built in

- have a coach talk in head phones or beep during a run every mile

- setup a custom run program like MiCoach did

- if I have this watch I shouldn't also have to use runtastic, strava, runkeeper, or any others on my phone to setup a program and have a coach.

- once you start a run or workout you can't back out of it to start your music if you forgot.

Please make spending the extra cash to get the Adidas version worth it.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Dragoo I hope you're doing well! Thanks for taking the time to share the suggestions you would like to have for Fitbit Ionic Adidas Edition. I think those ideas are pretty good.

The best place to ask for these to get implemented is the Feature Suggestions Board. I was actually making some research and found these existent ideas that relate to yours:

Feel free to cast a vote and leave a comment on this ideas. The more votes and support, the better.

Also, feel free to search for other existent ideas related to yours to avoid posting duplicates. If you are going to create a new suggestions; please post them separately in individual posts each. That way we can keep the board organized.

Thank you a lot! Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the info. I liked each of those links you shared. I noticed that they are a few years old though. Anything current?

Best Answer
0 Votes