Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music suddenly stopped working on Ionic.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I've had my Ionic since Dec 2017. I listen to music via the Deezer app on my Ionic. I had no issues with it working well with Deezer over the past 6 months.

However, I recently started listening to music, the volume was low, so I tried during it up via the ionic buttons, but the music just faded out to silence. 

Since then I have had no music on my ear buds. The ear buds work fine with my phone. The Bluetooth ear buds still pair with the ionic, even making a tone when connected. The music app appears to be playing however no sound. 

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the Deezer app and playlists. I have completely reset my ionic and gone through the initial set up again. But still no luck. 

Please let me know what else I can do!

Cheers

Greg

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1
Hi @GegsT nice to see you here. Welcome to the Forums. 

Thanks for reaching out. I really appreciate the time you've taken to troubleshoot your Fitbit Ionic when listening music. 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue with the volume of ear buds. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

As a workaround, if you have the option to try a different pair of earphones: you can do so. In case that you haven't do so, please check this link on how to listen playlists on your Fitbit watch. 

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes