Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Ionic steps and other data decreased when I sync it

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My steps, distance active minutes and calories burned just went down the hill after refreshing my app!! What has been happening here fitbit? It happened to my Gf’s Charge 3 before and then now I have experienced it. And it’s not fun at all😡😭 Please help😢😭😤

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@enaira It's nice to see you on the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the detailed information shared. I would like you to make sure there isn't any manually logged activity that could be deleting your steps. Also, if you have another tracker paired to your account, keep in mind that only one device should be worn at a time. Has this happened again?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for noticing my post @SilviaFitbit, i never did any manual logged activity and neither have with extra tracker paired to my account. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@enaira Thank you for getting back. I appreciate that you confirmed there wasn't any manually logged activity or another tracker paired. 

In this case, I would like you to restart your Ionic, log out from the Fitbit app, force quit it, log back. Once you've done this, please continue monitoring your Fitbit Ionic data. 

Let me know the outcome. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes