Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit ionic replacement says deliverd but not deliverd

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am so frustrated about the situation, I chatted and called many times in past two days regarding, customer service is very rude and not at all concernd finally one of the agent is like an angel and kept me on phone for more than 45 mins today and finally she said I was able to place an order with over night shipping and you will get an email in few mins and said bye, I waited for more than 30 mins nothing I got as an confirmation and I called in again they said no order at all I will transfer this to higher support so that they can check if the order is placed for correct items and bands and we will be sending another confirmation I do not know why they cheated me like this, they should have call recordings of 3 calls today and do help me up.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Were you given a tracking number? They normally send one out.

But look the tracking number up and see who signed for it. Then call the shipper and find out whats going go

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no sign option I think, tracking only said left at the front door but there is nothing left at the front door.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Then I would get with the shipping company and tell them they left it at the wrong house as you didn't get it. They are very good at resolving these issues. At least they haven been for me

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

FedEx is not at all responsible I called them they just simply gave case number  and said we wil call nack

Best Answer
0 Votes

FedEx is not at all responsible I called them they just simply gave case number  and said we wil call back 

Best Answer
0 Votes