Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ionic Adidas is not holding a charge.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After owning this model since September 2018 I have to admit it was the biggest mistake I've ever done. For the last couple of months, I can barely get two days worth out of it just using it for looking at the time, not even using any of the fancy stuff on it or using any apps, clock faces etc. Just bog standard, it really is the worse move I've done and even the Fitbit Blaze was better!

Think this will be my last Fitbit before eventually moving elsewhere that will do many things and lasting more than two days!

Disappointed.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Jarbinator It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community.

Thank you for your feedback about the Fitbit Ionic. According to our records we created a case for you back in February regarding battery issues. Our team was providing some troubleshooting steps to try to resolve the issue but didn't receive response on the last interaction. Could you please continue the thread you had with them to obtain further assistance?

If you would like me to provide you with the case number via private message please let me know.

Please don't hesitate to contact us back if you have any question.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thought I had already replied to the previous thread. Can you remind me where to find the original post so I can ensure I reply. I know I have already carried out what was asked of me from the last thread with no success.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jarbinator Thanks for the update. Sorry for the delayed response.

The interaction was actually with Customer Support instead of the Fitbit Community. I just sent a private message to you with important information.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes