Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ionic Just stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had my Ionic less than two years, working fine until yesterday where it it has just died, tried all re-set options shown on youtube.. Nothing doing, I have looked after it. Quite disappointed to read many users have experience the same problem, what is Fitbit doing to sort these issues out, people are spending a lot of hard earned cash on these products... Not good.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Mine too!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Ionic also stopped recording steps at some point overnight and all today, I've contacted FitBit as I'm still waiting on an outcome to the Heart Rate tracker that stopped recording correctly after the Sept firmware update (generally I spend most of my time in the peak zone....whilst doing a desk job!). Several emails on that subject with no idea of any resolution/timescale. Just get the response that they are aware this is a problem on certain Smart Watches and hence no replacement being made available and engineers are working on it. Best advice they give is to regularly update App and sync. Anyway, did another Reset just now and its working. Will it get better when Google acquires Fitbit?  PS Warranty ran out on 23 Nov or am i just being cynical!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my Fitbit Ionic for 5 months. Worked brilliantly for the first 3 months. Now it's a complete pain. Unreliable, keeps needing to be reset, and the screen is notreliably responsive. Overall not worth the money in the long term. I've updated, rebooted, andreinstalled the app; still not reliable. I won't get another one and don't recommend them. Time to try a competitor. Any recommendations?

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is fitbit doing to sort out the problems? LOL

They are offering a 25% discount for you to buy yet another item that will die in less than a year.

Best Answer