Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ionic Shut Off and Will No Longer Operate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For Christmas I had a received a Fitbit Ionic the product at time of purchase was working fine. However, recently my Ionic had Shut Off after a days use (it did not show that it was dead or low battery.) I attempted to restart it by pressing and holding the main button, and it did not turn on. I tried pressing all three buttons at one time, still no response. After I tried pressing two buttons at once and there again was no response. I after realized that perhaps that battery had died. I charged the Fitbit for two-three hours. It did not turn back on. I tried using another USB Port and the Fitbit still showed no sign of life when I attempt to turn it on. The USB Ports are effective when charging anything else. My Fitbit Ionic now has a black screen and I cannot interact with it. I tried using the app afterwards to attempt to sync it and nothing happened. Ever since I charged the Fitbit it shows that it has a full battery on the app. The Fitbit continues to have a black screen. I even tried charging it again. I also recognized that this seems to be a common issue, this needs to be fixed ASAP.
Please Help Me Use My Product. FITBIT Please Respond To This ASAP. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Only a replacement is going to fix your issue (see other threads).  You are within the warranty, so get it replaced quickly and hope they do not brick your new one like they have everyone else.  I'm guessing they won't let that happen again (sorry to sound so glum but I am somewhat bitter for trying to deal with this issue for the past week)...

Best Answer

In order to receive a new Fitbit should I return the malfunctioning(in this case Sportchek) one to the retailer or send it to Fitbit office?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lodge a claim through support, you will need your original receipt, and they will take it from there.

Best Answer
0 Votes