Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ionic died last night

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

At 0352 last night my Ionic synced with the phone. When I woke up this morning the Ionic was like a brick. No response in the display - all black. I have tried til charge it - clean it then charge again - still no response. Then I tried til reboot and factory reboot - still no response. Its totally dead. Someone who know what to do???

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

My Ionic was today replaced by fitbit.com. Thank you for your support and help 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

I'm having the same issue , charged it before bed, put it back on went to bed then woke up this morning and nothing won't charge turn on nothing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sad to hear. Got any response from Fitbit? I reported it and got the answer ar the case is sendt to the right department... Not to optimistic after looking at some og the cases in this forum.. Just too bad. If the response from Fitbit is that I have to buy a new one - even at a discount of 40% I think I will look at something else. Let's hope they find a solution for us.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No I havn't contacted them yet, Came to the forum first to see if I wasn't the only one,  It's not even a year old and already had to change my strap and it was falling apart. Never hear from them from that case and now this, Not sure I will buy another fitbit product as this is my second one. fitbit brand that failed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I fully understand - I would though try to contact them. If your watch is under 1 year you should get a new one on the warranty I guess...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Ionic was today replaced by fitbit.com. Thank you for your support and help 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can i ask if you where within your year warranty?  The same exact thing happened to mine but because i am 4 months out side of my 1 year warranty they only want to offer me 25% off a new purchase.  i think something is really wrong with the device

Best Answer

Yah I was within my year warranty so I was lucky and got it change for free with my strap. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. I was within the warrantyperiode and got a new device. I heard others
in your situation that has got the same “bargin” as you. I support your
thought about the device. There are now many people reacting. Sorry for
your loss. It seems that this happen just around 2 years of use. Frank
--
Med vennlig hilsen

Frank
frankgran123@gmail.com
mob. 97552494
Best Answer