Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ionic display not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought an IONIC watch in July 2018. Since last 2 weeks, suddenly the display goes off and the display screen gets heated up. After a while, it shows zero percent battery. This started 2 weeks back and in these 2 weeks, this issue happen erratically. However since saturday (31-Oct-2020), the watch is not switching on and also not syncing. I tried to restart it by pressing the side buttons like usual but it didn't help either. If i keep it for charge, again the display area of the watch is heated up. I am frustrated and sad about it now!
Please let me know if there is any repair possible or is it going to be the dreaded reply that your watch is out of warranty and there is no repair possible. I didn't expect such a premium product to just die after 2 years.!! I only use it while jogging and never took it through any harsh environment (ie Fire / Water / ice etc)!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Habe seit 29.10.2020 das selbe Problem. Display aus und nachdem Laden plötzlich von 100% auf 0% und aus.

Best Answer

I finally found the settings for brightness on my Ionic.  1) tap to turn display on, 2) swipe down to get messages display, 3) swipe down one more time to get the "MUSIC WALLET TOGGLE-BUTTONS" menu, 4) Click the right-most "toggle buttons" option (now I get it) and you will be in "Quick Settings".   

In "Quick Settings", you will find toggle buttons for:

• DO NOT DISTURB (on, off)
  • SLEEP MODE (on, off)
  • BRIGHTNESS (min, normal, max)
  • SCREEN WAKE (manual, auto)

Good luck, I am so happy to find these settings again.   Why did they have to hide the newly moved "quick settings"?  😞

Best Answer

Hallo 

Hat nichts mit der Helligkeit zutun. Das Display ist aus. Dunkel schwarz. Keine Reaktion. Kann nichts wischen. 

Gruß Carina

Best Answer
0 Votes

UPDATE:

Fitbit Support contacted me on 08-Nov-2020 via email (i contacted them via email) and has requested me to ship the ionic pebble along with charger to the nearest HUB (they will notify me the shipping address of the nearest HUB) and then will action.

I am very positive now after getting a response and will keep updating the thread as and when i get updates. Fingers crossed because i really like the product, its features and most importantly the community and fit-family. cheers to all.

Best Answer
0 Votes