Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ionic is no longer syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was always having problems syncing. I have always had problems (read my previous posts). I got to a point that if I tried to sync for 20-30 times finally it synced. I was mostly trying to cope with it.
Anyway... I finally contacted customer support. They told me that I had to update it. 
I did not have updated it because I was reading of people having problems here.
They also told me that I have to use my phone because the Mac is not compatible. Since when ?

Reluctantly I did update it. It worked fine for one week or 2 and now it has not been syncing since Wednesday. When I force the app to try to sync I see that the watch resets and restart but it does not sync.

This device is so messed up!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

I have had my watch two weeks and it has only synced twice. the last time being last Wednesday. i am getting so annoyed and frustrated. An almost £200 watch that cannot be used to its full potential! I am sick to death of restarting my watch, deleting the fitbit app and reinstalling it to get nothing! I even called into EE yesterday to see if it was my phone that was the problem. Its not. EE said they are having numerous customers going into see them for help, but they cant do anything as its the fitbit app that the problem! What Can I do apart form sending the watch back???

Best Answer
0 Votes
OK, how do I fix this????

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly! So I am almost 24 hours on from the help I got to sync my exercise and get my phone and watch communicating again, yet, what a surprise, nothing since. No syncing and no notifications to my phone 

Best Answer
0 Votes

For all of you, depending on your phone model, etc you HAVE to be connected to wifi because your phones data isn't acceptable to fitbit (I don't care what support says, it won't work without a wifi connection).  The phone compatibility issue is absolutely BS, I have the same connection issues on compatible phones and non compatible phones.  

Best Answer
0 Votes