Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ionic stuck at zero percent

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. I bought my ionic on oct 2017 and this morning the device just went black out of battery. When trying to charge the screen lights up and the red battery dot flickers. If I unplug the cable, the device dies and if I keep the cable the battery won't charge. I tried the factory reset , unpaired and real-paired the device , but the behavior is just the same.. I'm really frustrated to have spent $250 and apparently my device ia dead. Please support.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hey @jayarama.santan welcome aboard! I'm happy to help your with your Ionic concern.

I'd like to appreciate your effort and time troubleshooting your device prior posting, I totally understand your situation and how frustrating this can be for you. I'd like to share with you that our Customer Support team informed me that they already provided you with assistance regarding this situation, therefore, I recommend you to contact them back if you have any additional questions about the information that was provided by them and if you need further assistance with your case.

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the same problem.

I followed all the troubleshooting steps from the support site, but nothing changes.

it's been a day already that it is connected to the power, but my ionic is still stuck at 0%...

I would like some support too.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @WizOfOZ

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for the troubleshooting tried prior posting. If you already tried the instructions listed on this help article and the inconvenience has persisted, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

See you around.

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

sorry, i don't have a twitter account, otherwise i would have contacted them immediately. is it possibile to reach them in any other way?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WizOfOZ Thanks for your response. 

If the link provided before is not showing you all the options available to contact our Support Team, you can do it using the Fitbit app, so please do the following: 

• Open the Fitbit app 
  • Tap your profile picture at the top left 
  • Tap Help & support and then tap Contact Customer Support and follow the instructions there 

Hope that helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer

I followed the suggestion from Cindy and posted the help request from the app. 

There is already an order to replace my fitbit so I don't need help anymore; anyway thanks dixon.

Best Answer
The USB port or outlet is faulty. Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger. The device isn't connected securely to the charging cable, or you're using a charging cable that came with a difference device or from another retailer.

Thanks For Share.

Moderator edit: format
Best Answer

I did all of the above and customer services basically said that trying to do a restart is the extent of any help they can give and I should expect an email within the hour with options. Those options would be a discount on a new FitBit depending on my warranty. So basically after just over 2 years yet another FitBit has broken. How can this be right?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update, @WizOfOZ.

I'm glad to hear a replacement will be sent to you.

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Pursell15 @jasongreenaway.

Thank you for your advise, @Pursell15.

@jasongreenaway Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes