Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ionic won't charge anymore.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic won't charge anymore. I plug it in, it shows the percentage, I come back later & no change. Now it is just dead and will not show the percentage after showing me 100% dead. I've tried using another cord, that's charging my husband's Fitbit OK,  but no joy. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have you tried restarting it by pressing and holding the left button and bottom right button together for 15 secs (until you see the fitbit logo)? Obviously this won't work if the device is completely dead.

It might be worth taking a look at this help article Why isn't my battery charging?

If you've tried everything suggested, your only option then will be to contact customer support

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Have you tried restarting it by pressing and holding the left button and bottom right button together for 15 secs (until you see the fitbit logo)? Obviously this won't work if the device is completely dead.

It might be worth taking a look at this help article Why isn't my battery charging?

If you've tried everything suggested, your only option then will be to contact customer support

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

thanks, this just fixed my watch.  I thought it was history because it would not charge and I had that problem before due to dirt buildup in the charging port, and that was not the problem this time.  It just wouldn’t charge with any cable or charging block.  I was ready to dump it and go with an Apple Watch since I’ve had a few other issues with Fitbit over the years.  However this worked and once on again, I found it had charged, I just didn’t know it.   Anyway, thanks again for the tip.  I’ll put the Apple Watch threat back in the closet again for now.

Best Answer
0 Votes