Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fitbit is not charging showing "Data not cleared Sync & try again".

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fifbit is showing a message "Data not cleared Sync & try again".  When I have given a complaint to the customer care, first they asked me to provide screen shot.  After providing the Screen shot, I was given some troubleshooting procedure.  After trying the troubleshooting unsuccessfully, I am now asked to upload the video of the trouble shooting exercise.  I attached the video link of My Drive with viewing rights.  Hope the same would have been received.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I’m experiencing exactly the same problem. Fitbit ionic seems to have totally died. After e mailing customer service last week they suggested the trouble shooting steps which I did. This then gave me the same message as you ‘data not cleared Sync &try again’ I’ve e mailed customer service again on Friday 15th Feb and they haven’t replied as yet. Very disappointed 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @MuraliChekuri and @BillyCopp! I appreciate the details that you've mentioned as well for the troubleshooting that you've tried. 

Since, you've mentioned that you already have a case with our Support team. I would like you to continue troubleshooting it via email, they will provide you with solutions based on the Fitbit Warranty

Hope this helps. I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer