Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My heart rate breakdown is not showing when I log exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My iconic Is collecting my exercise minutes but when I log the exercise it does not give the breakdown. It’s says null information. I have done a reset on my device. It has been happening for about 2 weeks. When I scroll back to look at the exercise I logged. It now shows different times and no breakdown. If I click on it the details are right but in the dashboard it is not being displayed correctly and no heart rate breakdown. I Have a Iconic.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Plaro Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the detailed information shared. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried. It's pretty weird what you're seeing on your app. 

In order to provide you with the correct troubleshooting, please attach a screenshot to your next reply. Also, please let me know the phone you're using to check your Fitbit app. 

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having this issue. It only happens when I manually enter exercises. Heart rate says "Null" in the app even though it shows on the Fitbit device while I am working out. 

The auto recognized exercises show the heart rate information just fine.

I use the app on an iPhone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HB20 A warm welcome to the Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

It sounds like you might be experiencing the issue reported in this thread. If that's not the issue you're having, please attach a screenshot to your next reply. 

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Raghuveer Welcome to the Community.

I'm unable to see links you sent. I would like you to attach screenshots to your next reply, following the tips mentioned in this post. Could you provide me with more details about what you're experiencing? Are you experiencing the same than the previous user mentioned? 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes