Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ionic died! Will not turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic has flat lined, I've tried everything to reboot it and it wont turn on or take a charge. My only other option is trying a new charger but I'm not going to order a new charger to find out it won't work. I think im going Galaxy smart watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey try calling the number below and explain your situation.  If it is deemed defective they may offer you a replacement if it falls within their warranty.

Probs would not hurt -> unless you want to switch because you are too fed up.  Many on here are pretty pissed.  So can appreciate that.

Vote if this helps you at all and Vote if this is a solution to your issue [Current Leader in Ionic Forum with 15 Solutions + Thumbs Up 92]
Really there is no need to suffer in Frustration - simply call Tech Support at 877-623-4997 and get your Ionic replaced right now while you can
Many have followed this straightforward advice and now have a replacement Ionic - we all should have “zero tolerance” for any defective Ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Erik, you are not the only one experiencing this problem  see the thread called "Bricked Fitbit Ionic" 

Best Answer
0 Votes