Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ionic doesn't receive any notification

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a problem with my watch, no notification is received on my watch. But before any update is coming any app update the notification display for some days. I have followed all the instructions to troubleshoot it, my issue is not resolved by Fitbit support from Twitter

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

I have the same issue and have not yet received the update as per the pinned post above. I called support as mine hasn’t been working in many months and all they can tell me is ‘they are working on it.’ I am beyond annoyed. I don’t feel like it’s fair to consumers to have a product that isn’t functional for this period of time. I did voice this and again ‘we are working on it’ is all I could get. Disappointed Fitbit, super disappointed.

Best Answer

It's disappointing when people ask for help with their Fitbit app on their phone but fail to mention their phone model and which version of the operating system. 

Are you seeing any notifications, maybe all notifications but texts? 

Currently their are issues some users are experiancing with the latest Android and iOS versions. The two issues are unrelated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Sync between my telephone and watch is also losing...what i do is restart my telephone and then restart my watch and then go to the app andd make sure that the notifications are enabled.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No notifications whatsoever. I have an iPhone XS Max (updated with latest software) and a Fitbit ionic. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks I have tried this and have troubleshooted with two different calls to Fitbit with no success:

Best Answer
0 Votes

You could be experiencing the current iOS notification a few others also are experiencing with the latest iOS version. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I trouble shoot mine

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine doesn't and hasn't worked for months.  I have an Android v 8.1.0.  My Fitbit app keeps telling me notifications are not running and I need to restart my phone.  I've restarted the phone umpteen times, removed and reinstalled my Ionic twice, and my Ionic OS has also been updated to the latest version.

This is beyond frustrating and I'm severely disappointed Fitbit can't or won't get this problem sorted.

Best Answer

Make sure notification services are enabled, and try a test. 

Screenshot_20200302-083437_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning, Rich.  I have tried this a couple of times but it didn't solve the problem. I'm pretty much at a loss as to what to try next.

Best Answer
0 Votes