Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a way to compare 3 years of Run activities data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Here's my challenge. I started running over 3 years ago and used Ionic to track my progress using c25k. For health reasons I had to stop for over a year. Now I want to start again and would like to compare my progress with that of three years ago. But there's no easy way to get access to my RUN's unless I go back ten activities at a time for three years -- that's over 1,000 days I have to go back at ten activities at a time; if I have 5 activities a day (and that's light), it means that I have to click back 500 times, then hand copy the data from each RUN activity so I can make a comparison. Fitbit, if you're listening, please address this issue. Downloading data to a spreadsheet does not give me my RUN activities, only steps, etc.

Thanks, Beamish

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Beamish It's nice to see you on the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the detailed information shared and understand the importance of this activities data. 

At the moment, it's not possible to compare 3 years of activities data. However the best place to make your voice heard is our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. Users have the opportunity to vote and comment on those ideas too. 

Hope to see your idea on the board. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes