Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Ionic not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought and received my ICONIC today and was eager to begin using it.  It won't charge, there is no display and after researching other posts it appears that I am not alone whatsoever.  This is a huge disappointment and rather pathetic.  If there's that many issues with customers unable to even use the device than do a recall.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

You need to charge it for at least 2 hours.

Then set it up

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1873

would really help if we knew how you were setting it up. Phone or computer. But the above link should get you going

Best of luck!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally agree with you. A true failure!!

I had my 1st Ionic working for a month or less and then face the same issue as you did... can't charge, unable to turn on the screen and they made me took video to proof it... which i did. 

Then i received a replacement tracker and when i start to add the tracker to my fitbit apps, the firmware updates takes ages until the battery of the tracker run out. Now what???? The tracker can't be charge and unable to turn the screen on. Am I the only unlucky user here? or there are many facing the same problem and keep getting the useless tracker till you warranty period expired? 

Total disappointment.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear WendyB, 

It does not seem to work at all... i have my tracker leave at home charging almost 18 hours and still can't turn on at all. Can't even see the power % sign when I plug in the cable to charge or rather try to charge.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Faced the same issue, but I tried long press of the left button together with the bottom right button worked for me. Not sure if this is actually a solution but wouldnt want to face the same issue again to know if it is 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes