Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New User

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received a Fit Bit Ionic as a gift and I am in the process of setting it up.  How do I know when it is fully charged and I can begin using it and how often should it be charged?   I'll probably have tons of questions so feel free to chime in and offer any advise you wish.  Thank you in advance.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Tech_Challenged,

For setting up, I'd let it charge for a couple of hours. Once you set up the app it may want to do a firmware upgrade on the fitbit, so it's good to have it fully charged during setup.

If you swipe left from the home clock, you'll see a battery meter, to let you know when it's low and wants to be charged. 

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

I highly recommend reading the full Owners Manual (all 70 pages). I keep learning new things as I reread it.

Best Answer

@Tech_Challenged depending on what you do - you may get up to five days with a full charge- I would say four for sure. The more you use it- the more battery drain there will be. when you synch to the app, it will tell you if your battery is full, medium or empty- when you see red- charge it. I check every morning by swiping to the right or during a successful synch. if you want to play it safe, leave the charger in your bathroom and charge it during your shower..enjoy your new buddy!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes