Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don’t know if this is allowed, asking for apps, but if som one could, could you please make a periodic table app. Sometimes it’s hard to study when I can’t bring a book plates and this would be awesome 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Bclamp1I'm not sure of your post but if it's tables of the App upgrades here is the link

@Bclamp1 wrote:

I don’t know if this is allowed, asking for apps, but if som one could, could you please make a periodic table app. Sometimes it’s hard to study when I can’t bring a book plates and this would be awesome 

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

No @Colinm39 I think what @Bclamp1 is asking for us a "cheat sheet" for the periodic table. Remember your chemistry lessons?

Not sure they're would be much call for it but it may catch an aspiring developer's eye

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunnerThanks, I didn't think of that because it was 65 years ago..and I didn't have the need in my working years. I eventually became a Production Engineer and gravitated into computing, that started in 1968.....and retired at 70 still installing remote PC based network on construction sites..

Way back then, people used to tell me you need maths to be a computer programmer.. My answer to them was, "I only used the sqrt once in a stock control program".  How time flies.

@SunsetRunner wrote:

No @Colinm39 I think what @Bclamp1 is asking for us a "cheat sheet" for the periodic table. Remember your chemistry lessons?

Not sure they're would be much call for it but it may catch an aspiring developer's eye

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes