Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New color options for Ionic?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone have any info or know where to find any about potential new color options coming out for the Ionic? I'm really interested in buying one but don't love any of the colors being offered currently. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I am sure you are aware there are many bands on Amazon but there are also colored cases on Amazon that change your look. I bought some but I admit I didn't care for them. They looked awesome on but I didn't line hitting The edges when I swiped. Also the buttons do not stick out far so it made them flush with the rubber cases I tried. They worked fine and I probably would have lived with the buttons.. But some may not be bothered by it. You should search Amazon for Fitbit Ionic Case and take a look. Some may work better than others

Sense, LG V60 Thinq Android 10, Surface Pro Win 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm with you OP. I would literally buy the ionic today if they made a version in gunmetal black like they did for the blaze. I bought my Blaze just long enough before the special edition black version was released that I could not swap mine out. Regret. Now I'm waiting to not make that mistake again....

Best Answer
0 Votes