Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New firmware? Fitbit please update users

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As of 10/3 will there be new firmware anytime soon? Fitbit please update customers. I received ionic 9/29, started it and it seemed to do a large firmware update on 9/29, took over an hour.  4 days later, major pandora problems (not syncing, syncing then disappearing), calls buzz my wrist but no on screen info, run tracking abruptly quit and didn’t record a 2 mile run at all, floor counting is so far over estimated that it throws off calories burned etc.  This is just my particular issues. Fitbit,  is there any update coming? Are you working on it? Can you update users as to where it all stands? Ionic has good potential but will it be worth it to wait out the bugs? 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

All of the apps on mine work but I am unable to control the volume on the Apple airpods . . . they worked for a bit after I deleted the fitbit ionic from my account and then reinstalled it.  Try the delete/ reinstall as it is a pretty quick process.  Given the solid hardware, I'm confident that the software bugs will get worked out in short order as Fit needs good reviews and a solid product prior to holiday buying season.  I work for a software company so I appreciate the pre and post go live process . . . endless game of whack a mole. 

Best Answer

Yup, have done a few install/uninstall restarts, etc, can appreciate the whack a mole process, just kinda wish they would send out an email or something with a progress report. Remaining hopeful, I’d like to keep the ionic. 

Best Answer