Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New fitbit ionic isn't compatible with my bank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why after purchasing the new fitbit ionic cant I use my wallet as it doesn't support my bank 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

It's great to have you here @Ptricker69! You may want to post your bank in our Feature Suggestion board, those are viewed by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can vote and comment to support it. 

Hope your bank can be added to the list soon. Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@Ptricker69wrote:

Why after purchasing the new fitbit ionic cant I use my wallet as it doesn't support my bank 

Welcome to the club. 

Best Answer

It is actually a case of your bank doesnt support Fitbitpay, rather than the other way arounf.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@NellyGwrote:

It is actually a case of your bank doesnt support Fitbit pay, rather than the other way arounf.

I don't know if that is true as we have no assurances that Fitbit have actually approached these banks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The bank can't support it without being approached; if they're not approached, they don't support it. So either way, it's the bank not supporting it.

My personal bank doesn't support Android Pay at all, despite their giant list of banks that do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Davem10  yeah I see what you mean. ☺

@Davem10wrote:

I don't know if that is true as we have no assurances that Fitbit have actually approached these banks.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

wish fitbit had made it clear before buying an iconic,not pleased.

@Davem10 wrote:

@Ptricker69wrote:

Welcome to the club. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Goldwing97 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for posting your experience on this thread regarding the banks supported by Fitbit Pay.

What bank are you looking for? There may be a Feature Suggestion already created for that one. I can search for you. Check the list of supported banks here.

Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer