Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update, takes me to a website with no information

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone, I have just gotten a update notification. Usually I like reading the release notes but it is taking me to a website with no information about it. Does anyone know what is included in this update?

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@MstinglinIt's there now at this link but nothing to help really...

@Mstinglin wrote:

Hello everyone, I have just gotten a update notification. Usually I like reading the release notes but it is taking me to a website with no information about it. Does anyone know what is included in this update?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@MstinglinIt's there now at this link but nothing to help really...

@Mstinglin wrote:

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Ionic is being UPDATED as I type this. Not sure what the UPDATE will do, but I never refuse a firmware UPDATE, which is what this is. It says it can take 10 minutes or longer to complete. So far, so good!  Thanks Fitbit, for providing such a great product and support!!!

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Firmware Updates/notes are usually posted here in the forum, so hopefully they will make available soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

One thing the I have noticed already is the notification app list. As yesterday I could not choose apps to be notified.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for you replay. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The UPDATE is installed, only took about 10-15 minutes for the whole process. Haven’t noticed anything “NEW”, but the Ionic seems a tad more responsive!  I also received a huge email from Fitbit regarding “Updates to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service”.  This came at the same time of the UPDATE!  

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I saw on the release notes that it was to fix the "multiple goal celebrations" that were happening.  I was getting that yesterday so we'll see how today fairs 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes