Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly bought Ionic keeps flashig the Fitbit symbol

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear all,

This is my 3rd or 4th ionic somehow, Just familiar with it. I purchased new ionic from an authorized dealer and got it today.

After unboxing, I started charging it, at the first place, the battery shows 0%, after an hour or less of charging, I noticed that the screen shows fitbit symbol for a while (may be 10 secs) then turn dark for 1-2 secs and then shows the symbol again for 10 secs, on and off for almost 1 hours. 

Please advice what is going on and how to fix it. If it is the defects, I will return them asap.

It seems to be like it is trying to do something...but what is it and how long does this take.

Thanks in advanced.

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@iamPooh- Have you tried to install it in the Fitbit App, click profile photo and "+ Set up a Device"?

Would advise against a factory reset at this point, in case it destroys it, but a restart may also help.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @iamPooh and thank you for yur assistance @Guy_.I´m sorry to hear that your Ionic is only showing Fitbit symbol. 

Please  try following How do I set up a replacement device or add a second device to my account? help article steps in order to get your watch working. 

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

Hi Guy_, 

Thank you for your kind assistance. Talking with fitibt about the problem...they cant do anything as the screen keep blinking on logo.Now they suggested me to send it back for the replacement but I have to send it overseas so I think I'd better say goodbye as there is no authorised dealer in my country. Considering for long term services, this will become big problem. Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for your feedback @iamPoohI understand you've invested in the Fitbit Family; however, we as any other company have policies to follow through.  While customer satisfaction remains our number one goal, the demands of running a global business require that we enforce our warranty consistently.

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes