Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sleep stages for the past 3 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my ionic has not been giving me sleep stages for the past 3 days even though it has had a solid read on my heart rate with no gaps. Last time this happened on the blaze was when there was some work going on in the backend with you guys.

Wondering if it's just me. I do also have the development firmware btw.

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

It's nice to see new faces around! I apologize for the delayed response and will be glad to assist you with your sleep stages inquiry. Thank you for sharing the steps and what you have done in order to resolve this issue.

There are a few scenarios where you might see your sleep pattern (which shows your time asleep, restless, and awake) instead of sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • It's better if you wear it on your non-dominant hand.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

If you're still experiencing issues after following these steps please let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Worked last night. With a thin wrist I put the device between the wrist
bone and hand.

--
Cheers

BM
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for sharing this @BruceM7. I'm glad to hear that Sleep stages are working now for you. Robot LOL

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes