Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No update icon anywhere

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

G'day all,

Got my ionic back in July and the very first thing it did was update itself to v 27.32.10.20. I was patiently waiting for a new update to arrive, but nothing happened so I googled it this week and found that there are no notifications about new updates and I need to check and initiate the update myself.

Looking through the forums etc... it looks like there should be an update option in my mobile app by going to the account icon, then clicking on y device, then clicking on the pink update icon.

I've searched and searched everywhere I can in the mobile app and the web app (google chrome on a mac) and for the life of me, I cannot find an option anywhere to update my ionic. My mobile app is the latest version running on android.

Any pointers?

Thanks,

H

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

The new update is only been rolled out slowly. If there is no update available to you yet the update icon wont show on the app. If there is one available it should show in you account, next to the listing of the Ionic in your list of trackers on that account.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer